Thread: "The Emperor's New Psychology"

Default "The Emperor's New Psychology"

My book will finally be available from late August. It takes in the story of the developmental journey of the vast range of clean facilitation that form "the holigral method", starting with the world of NLP and the reasons why many of us moved onto clean language. It them moves on through the traditional clean language and the legacy of David Grove, and into the vast range of new pastures, tying together a complete model of reality and the underlying physics of the metaphysical world. It is the culmination of the last 10 years of my life, researching the human structures. About 30 different clean processes are presented, as well as a detailed transcript revealing a complete client "re-scaling".

Initially, it will be on sale through holigral and amazon.

Steven

Default Apologies for the delay

After a few re-writes in the light of upset NLP bunnies, the book will come out 5th November. No longer do I address the journey, but just the resulting science of the self, with many small transcript examples.

Anyone who understands the work of David Grove would, like him, never, ever use NLP, and its highly unlikely one would revert to such inefficient methods as the old clean.

Ready for the upgrade, or still playing ostrich?

S

"Ready for the upgrade, or still playing ostrich?" Hmm... that closed choice sounds a bit NLP-ish to me Good to see your book published, Steven, hope it goes well.

Very funny, Phil ...

actually NLP uses triple-binds (3 apparent option and calls 2 options a dilemma, disavowing its use.) Clean though, uses 2: "does it have a size or shape? I did, admittedly, get David to agree to change this to "does this have a size or shape or form?", which he liked ... ;-)

I forgot the link to the book ... holigral.com/book

x Steven